Frequently Asked Questions
What methods of payment are accepted?
- Due to the cost structure of TravelSurgeryUSA and its ability to provide the lowest possible price to patients, cashier checks, money order, and wire transfers are the only methods of payments that are accepted
What does the global fee include?
- TravelSurgeryUSA’s global fee includes all procedure fees such as surgeon, facilities, anesthesia, and assistant fees. This one time payment differentiates itself from most medical procedure financing. Besides the initial reservation fee there are no hidden fees added and no separate payments need to be made.
Who do I contact if there are any additional questions?
- If further questions are needed, please contact [email protected] or call (843) 614-7784 and a member of our team will assist you as soon as possible.
How much will I save?
- Depending on the procedure, a patient can expect cost savings from 60%-80% compared to equivalent procedures done at hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
Is physical therapy available?
- Yes, if after the procedure physical therapy is needed there is an outstanding discounted option available through Sports Plus Physical Therapy. Please contact one of our representatives and they will assist you in the process.
Is follow up care available?
- Follow up care is available for up to 90 days after the surgery is completed.
How will my physician be selected?
- They are selected based on the surgery needed, and physician’s area of expertise.
Why Charleston, SC?
- According to CNN and Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, Charleston has been rated America’s 1st and the world’s 3rd most sought after tourist destination. Only Florence, Italy and Sydney, Australia lead Charleston. The rich culture, friendliness, fine dining, luxurious hotels, outstanding shopping, and unmatched ambience are just a few reasons to visit Charleston.
*Additional charges will be applied if physical therapy is wanted and the unlikely instance emergency transfer is required.
*In most instances pre-op diagnostic evaluations are already completed but if needed, services can be provided at a discounted rate.
We offer a variety of procedures, both Orthopedic surgeries and Palstic surgeries.
Our price quotes are all-inclusive and covers the facility fee, surgeon’s fee, and anesthesia.
Become a Patient
If you are interested in TravelSurgeryUSA, the first thing we need to do is get to know you.